What Are Canine Caricatures Custom Pet Portraits?
Why Do I Need One Of These?
- Because you love your pets or know somebody who loves THEIR pets.
- Because you don't have one, yet... OR... you have several Canine Caricatures drawn by John LaFree, but need another!
- Because you have a great sense of humor. In fact, you are hilarious!
How Much Are Pet Portraits
The prices below are for 14x17 portraits. Larger, 19x24 portraits are available for an additional $50.
Portraits containing 4 pets or more will automatically be drawn on 19x24 paper (with the $50 upcharge)
BASIC PORTRAIT $100 per pet
focuses strictly on what your pet LOOKS LIKE. No extras. This portrait really allows you to appreciate all of the wonderful details of your pet’s appearance that make him or her unique!
FAVORITE THINGS - add $25
allows you to add a few extra props, costume pieces or other “elements”. Some of your pets favorite things? Perhaps some of yours? Have fun with it!
FULL SCENE / BACKGROUND - add $50
includes anything you want with a full background. Got a favorite movie, hobby or place? A full-color work of art!
ART ONLY - These prices are for the artwork only. Artwork will be carefully rolled in a sturdy shipping tube. It is recommended that the artwork stay rolled until you are ready to have it framed.
FRAMING - We do offer professional framing. You can choose to add framing before your artwork is ready to be shipped out. You can read more about our framing HERE.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Typical turnaround time is around 2-4 weeks but can vary depending on demand and time of year.
How To Order
When you are on the order page...
1. Choose how many pets you want in the portrait
2. Choose what size portrait you want
3. Choose the style of portrait / if you want any add-ons
4. Tell us about your pet and any requests you have for the portrait
5. Upload your photos
6. Add to your cart and check out!