Pet Portrait Styles
The BASIC Pet Caricature focuses strictly on what your pet LOOKS LIKE... allowing you to appreciate all the wonderful details of your pet’s unique appearance and personality. No props, no scenes... just your pet. This portrait will be enhanced with a "splash" of color that is intended to compliment the main subject/s.
The FAVORITE THINGS Pet Caricature allows you to add some of your pet's favorite things... maybe some of yours? Have fun with it!!! This portrait will be enhanced with a "splash" of color that is intended to compliment the main subject/s. Some popular favorite things have been:
- Props (sticks, bones, cars, trucks, tennis balls, guitars, etc...)
- Costume pieces (sports jerseys and/or equipment, movie characters, historical figures, tuxedos, tutus, etc...)
- Symbolic elements (angel wings, devil horns, balloons, party hats, etc..)
The FULL SCENE Pet Caricature includes anything you want as a full background. This is a corner-to-corner full color work of art!
- Got a favorite movie or TV show? Let's depict your dog as a Ghostbuster or as Walter White from "Breaking Bad"!
- Got a favorite hobby or pastime? How about your cats on the golf course or at your neighborhood bar?
- Favorite place you visit or want to visit? Let's put your fur kids on the beach or in front of the Eiffel Tower!